Just one. I’m a few, no family, too. Who am I?
Social anxiety isn’t “omg I hate people lol I wish I was sleeping and watching netflix!” It’s “I want desperately to be able to hang out with people but I hate the feeling of sheer panic and fear I get around them so I don’t / can’t and it eats away at me every day so I end up just staying home and say I’m sleeping or watching something”
Orphan Black → one gifset per episode
↳ 01x05, Conditions of Existence
reasons i tend to not talk
- people always interrupt me to tell another story because apparently my story isn’t good enough for their ears
- i sound like an idiot who just learned to talk two hours ago
- people seem disinterested in what i’m saying
- i hate my voice
- i have something really mean to say
- i hate you
- i repeat because this happens a lot: people interrupt me and never let me finish and i feel really shitty about myself because no one seems to want to listen to me
Julia, hang in there. Whenever you get scared just remember the first time we kissed. At the Dome by Joe's house, at sunset, stars coming out. I can't wait to hold you there again. Love, Your Stray.
"He wants to meet face to face."
"How do you know that?"
"He proved it was him by signing it Your Stray. I called him that once.
The thing about the first kiss? Wrong place, wrong time, wrong weather."